Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Children's Museum

Thursday, we went to the McKenna Children's Museum in New Braunfels, TX. We went with friends, who were treating us for my belated b/day celebration.  It was very fun. I hadn't gone there with my girl since she was a toddler and could play in the 3 and under area. She's gone with her aunt, but I just haven't made the trip with her a priority.  We had a lot of fun, though.  She will be too old for it, probably, in another year or two.  But, it's still a fun and imagination boosting excursion, for now. We'll have to go back.



unfortunately, after this, my camera battery died.  Ah, well....just know it was a really fun time :)  A nice way to close out summer.  School starts here on Monday. 

'Til Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment