Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Busy couple of weeks

My parents have been and gone, and finally I have time to write a little.  Not a lot of time, as we're going to my brother's for dinner, tonight.  But, just sitting here with my princess while she watches "Team Umizoomi," I figured I could blog a bit.
While my parents were here, my dad put in a garden for us.  Very exciting!!  It's something Izzy wanted so much, so he was happy to oblige.
Here are the pics:













I did get a little crafting done, too.  I made a few hairclips for Izzy.




I had never done this, before, but it was fun!  Hadn't used my hot glue gun in years....decided that'll be changing.  What else can I hot glue??  :)

It was a fun time with my parents - lots of work, but a trip to the zoo and lots of yummy meals with them and my brother and his family.  Still, nice to get life back to normal.

'til next time!

2 comments:

  1. Fun!!

    Hey where is my blog on your blog list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy - I'm following, now! Apparently, I never selected "follow this blog" on yours, even though I do follow it! But, that's been fixed..:)

    ReplyDelete