Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

DigiScrapping

One of the things I like to do is digital scrapbooking.  I like to paper scrap, too.  But, I started digi scrapping a year ago, and like doing it, when I have time. Over the weekend, the cord to my laptop broke.  So I thought I wouldn't be digiscrapping for a while, as a new cord is $30 I need for other things, right now.  But, Hubby has a new laptop - faster, more memory, etc....and..............he put my Photoshop elements on it, and said - play away.  So, I did. WOW!  Instead of taking 5 - 10 minutes to save my page, it took less than a minute.  I navigated around so quickly!  It's awesome! 
I'm on the Creative Team for A+ Designs.  The page I played with, yesterday, was to make a page for APD's new kit, Flamboyant. I think it turned out pretty cute for something I did quickly.  What do you think?

If you like the pages/elements, they are available here If you like the template (which is ADP's Round We Go), it's available here

I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend!
'Til Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment